Every time I look at my sweet boy I am taken aback at how big he is getting. He is also growing more teeth which has severely thrown off the sleeping - his and ours. At our most desperate moments we use the swing and if that fails, I have even brought him to bed with us. I know this is a BAD idea, but logic goes out the window at 4am on a work night after he's been up every 45 minutes to an hour since 10ish.
Finn is pulling up on everything and consistently lets go. He is pretty good at standing for a few seconds unassisted and even bounces a little sometimes. I'm dreading the walking a little bit although he is so fast with his crawling it probably won't make much difference. He's into everything and who knows what all he's eaten off the floor. He has a new nickname, well two actually. Wes calls his Squeaker and I call him Screech. He has taken to belting out a high pitched squeal when he is happy, frustrated, or grumpy. Wes doesn't like when I call him Screech because of the negative Saved by the Bell connection, but I hold firm with my stance that Finn is not squeaking. Squeaking would be cute.
Toothy grin.
No comments:
Post a Comment