Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Millers Arrive

Our house officially became "The Holiday House" for the week following Christmas. Jeremy, Emily, Maddie, & Aidan arrived Sunday evening. We had a pretty relaxing week. Grandma Kandy watched the kids Monday night while we went to a bowling birthday party for our friend Scott (FYI - I ended up with the high game of the night betwenn the four of us - 135. Sorry bragging rights, I know). Jer and Wes put laminate flooring down in Kandy's basement. Amanda and Corinne came to town Thursday. We spent New Year's Eve playing games, blitz and Quelf - luckily I don't have any pictures of that. Let's jsut say at one point I had to spend several minutes in a fort constructed of pillows and blankets. All in all, we had a great week although I didn't take nearly enough pictures. Here's a few of my favorites.

Silly Cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment