Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring has arrived...

...at least for one day. Last Wednesday we reached 60+ degrees so we rushed home from work and walked to the park down the street. Finn loves to run around and is very interested in watching, some may say staring, at other kids. His energy is abundant to say the least.


Daddy helping with his form.
Looking like a real golfer here.
Off he goes.

He decided he no longer likes the baby swings so he had to swing with mom.

Enjoying the merry-go-round.

Putting all the way home.
This trip to the park was followed by my first June Cleaver moment. When we got home, Wes and Finn played in the yard while I ran in to finish dinner. We had slow cooked a roast and I went in to make potatoes and veggies. When dinner was ready, I found myself stepping out onto my large porch shouting, "Boys, dinner's ready!" I wasn't wearing pearls and heels, but boy have things changed. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment