Wednesday, April 28, 2010

18 Weeks

My first "belly pic" of this pregnancy...

I need to try to scan our first sonogram pics and upload them, as well as transfer pictures from our old computer to get some comparison belly pics.

A student asked me a couple days ago if I was pregnant so I guess it's officially obvious. I had been pretty peticular about what I was wearing to school so that it wasn't obvious, but that day I just grabbed what would keep me warm (our building is freezing) and knew right away that I wasn't hiding anything.

Our next sonogram is May 20th. As of now, we have decided not to find out the gender. We'll see if we (mainly, I) can stand not knowing.

1 comment:

  1. FIND OUT FIND OUT FIND OUT!
    Or don't. Then I'll be forced to predict it ;)
    You look great!! Here's hoping you're feeling well, too!

    ReplyDelete