We've had lots of visitors over the past few days. Of course the grandparents have been here. Jill, Maya, and Karen brought us dinner Wednesday. Gay brought dinner yesterday. Last night Tyler, Allison, and Emma came over and so did Grandma Kandy, Great Grandma Eagan, and Uncle Randy. We should have had the camera out to document the visitors.
Here are some pics we've taken over the past week. He changes everyday!
Thanks Aunt Jenny for the play mat!
Finn is really alert after his 9:00 feeding. Wes calls him the man of 1008 faces. Here is his inquisitive and happy faces and one big yawn.




Wes had been peed on 3 times, pooped on twice, and puked on once so Finn and I decided he needed some love. We put him in his "I love Daddy" onesie and swaddled him in his Cardinals blanket.
Wow. Lil' Finn is really looking like Wes in some of these pictures. When we visited I couldn't really tell who he looked like more. Maybe it's just the cardinals blanket...
ReplyDeleteGlad to see the blog and the pictures, Maya will love it too.