Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Superbowl Party

Several years ago I was in my car with Jill driving to meet a couple friends for dinner when my phone rang. It was Wes inviting me to his friends' Superbowl Party in Ogden. Wes and I had known each other since college and worked at the same school at the time so we had hung out together several times, but he had never invited just me to go do something. I didn't think too much of it and just figured that he was inviting me because he knew I was a sports fan. Jill, however, informed me that it was a date. I wasn't convinced, but she made her point by saying, "He didn't invite me." So I went to the party and yada, yada, yada....We took Finn to his first Superbowl party in Ogden Sunday. (Can you yada, yada marriage and childbirth?)It was very different from Superbowl parties in the past, at least it was for the women. There were babies everywhere. Finn was the only one that wasn't mobile yet, but next year he'll be able to run around with Emma, Kodey, and Luke. I wish I would have taken a picture of all the kids.

Even though the Bears weren't playing, we decided to be that dorky family and all dress up in Bears gear (mainly because Finn's Bears outfit won't fit him for much longer). Here we are...


1 comment:

  1. Yes! I am all about putting them in the clothes as often as possible. Most of the time they're only in it for a month or so, anyway.
    Your chunk of a kid will probably not fit into that outfit I bought him. Doh!

    ReplyDelete