Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day, New Love, & Oh, Mom!

Finn has already had a great Valentine's Day and it's not even here yet. He got a super cute zebra from Grandma Jan and Grandpa Will and he got candy (Mom and Dad get to eat it for him this year) from Grandma Kandy and Great Grandma Eagan. Memaw sent him a card with $10 for his piggy bank. Here's a picture of him smooching his zebra.

Can you be in love with an appliance? We got our new dryer Wednesday and I did 9 loads of laundry that day - and I didn't even start until after 2:00. I didn't realize just how inefficient that old dryer was. I am officially old because a major appliance has brought me more joy than I could have ever imagined and I'm blogging about it.

Because we were waiting for that new dryer for about a week and I was tired of having to dry things through 3 cycles, we had a lot of laundry piled up (hence the 9 loads) and especially Finn was getting pretty low on clothing options. While I was looking through his drawer, I came across these sweet blue and white striped pants. I thought it was a great opportunity for his first "Oh, Mom!" picture. We all have those pictures we look at and ask our mother what the heck she was thinking dressing us like that. I'm sure this will be the first of many...

So chunky!

No comments:

Post a Comment