Thursday, May 7, 2009
He likes it, he really likes it!
We spent four days catching the rice cereal Finn was spitting out on a spoon and trying to shovel it back into his mouth. I decided I'd give it a week before I mixed in any juice or fruit to sweeten it up. I'm glad I waited because when I fed him yesterday he opened his mouth, let me put the spoon in, and even started moving his jaw up and down like he was chewing. So cute! Same routine tonight. Now that he's actually eating it I'm going to have to start measuring how much I make. Wes has both the camera and video recorder at school (what's with him taking all our stuff to school and leaving it?) so I've got nothing to post, but I will as soon as I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment