I had a fantastic Mother's Day. Wes gave me 3 presents, but I think he only realized he gave me one. The first present he gave me was Saturday evening. Finn went to sleep at 8:00 as usual and Wes rode his bike to downtown Urbana to meet up with some buddies. This left me alone in a quiet house to watch whatever I wanted on TV. Present number two was Sunday morning. Wes got up with Finn and let me sleep in. Actually, Wes does this every weekend and I consider it a gift every weekend so it counts. The real gift was a super cute rhyming book that Wes and Finn made for me. It's filled with pictures and "fun facts" about our lives since Finn was born. Best gift I could have gotten. Besides the time I got to spend with just Wes and Finn, we had dinner with Kandy and Betty Jo Saturday night and went to Springfield on Sunday to spend time with my family. It was a great weekend and is making me long for summer break. 3 weeks to go...
The Payton Cousins - Austin, Josh, Finn, and Donoven
No comments:
Post a Comment