For those of you that know Wes and I well, you know we are super goofy. At the end of our first summer together after we started dating, Wes and I started referring to it as "The Magical Summer." Yes, sappy I know, but like I said, we're goofy. After that, each summer was referred to as Magical Summer #2 and 3. Now as we started our first summer with Finn, Wes dubbed it Finntastic Summer #1.
We've already had a lot of fun this summer that I've already blogged about - baseball games, fun with cousins. Here are some other summer pics.
Strolling through the Taste of Champaign.
Visiting Great Grandma Eagan.
Rocking my bubble mohawk.
Reading books with cousin Maddie.
Having lots of fun splashing in my little pool.
We leave Tuesday for a trip to Seaside, Florida. We will be swinging by Atlanta on the way down to catch a Braves game - we need to check Turner Field off our list. We will be spending a few days in Seaside with Amanda, Corinne, and Kandy. Looking forward to some beach time.
Can't believe Finn is sitting up already. Love the picture of him and Betty Jo.
ReplyDeleteAre you in Seaside now? We are also in the panhandle at Cape San Blas.
We decided to swing by Atlanta to catch a Brave game. We'll be in Seaside tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon until Monday.
ReplyDelete