Thursday, July 30, 2009

Eight Months Old!

Happy 8 months Finnegan! I am officially one of those moms who laments about how time flies and how I can't believe he is (fill in the age) already. Well, it's true. It is amazing to me that Finn is already 8 months old. He has so much personality and is so much fun.

Trapped in the couch. Notice how he has the camera flash timed and drops his eyelids just a bit.Checking out his first rainbow.He needed a little help to stand here. He's been trying to pull himself up, but we don't have much for him to grab onto. When he tries it in his crib, his feet slide through the slats.Here's the best shot of his teeth I could get. His bootom left and top right are through. He slides his jaw to the right so he can put them together and even grinds them every now and again.And here's his scrunchy, snorty, laughing face. I know if looks like he's growling, but he's actually breathing heavily through his nose (see puppy dog video). He cracks us up!
.
Yes, there is a cut below Finn's left eye. That's the result of his little flicky wrists. Since he discovered his wrists and ankles, he is constantly rolling his hands and feet. He also flicks his wrist back and forth whenever he's holding something. Yesterday I had just finished reading him a book before his afternoon nap and he took the book in his hand. He then decided to flick that wrist and bang, right under the eye. Who said reading never hurt anyone? Poor thing cried for a few minutes, but luckily "London Bridge" still does the trick so he was calm and ready to nap pretty quickly.
.
It's been an amazing 8 months and I can only imagine what's to come.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Get some of those Breathable Bumper guards-- they aid in giving traction, but don't really let them climb...
    He looks great for 8 months! Love the videos!

    ReplyDelete