So much to post. I can't believe it has been nearly a month since I've posted - and what a busy month it's been. We are finally completely moved into the house and enjoying the extra space - more on that to come. Before I post about the holidays, I just realized that I never posted the last pics we took of Finn as he turned 1. I got [another] great idea from my friend, and super blogger, Sheryl to take a picture of Finn in the same shirt every year to watch him grow into it. We chose the Sandy Koufax jersey Wes bought for Walt a few years ago. We took some pictures of him in it when he was 1 week old (they are on our old computer and I have yet to transfer all the pictures and files) and also took these right after he turned 1.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yup, that one should be big enough to fit until he's old enough to protest!
ReplyDelete