Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Mother's Day
I had a nice Mother's Day. Kandy babysat Saturday night (a little mother's day gift to her) and Wes took me out to dinner. We went to a local steak place in downtown Champaign, but then remembered that it was prom weekend. On top of that, there was a ballet at The Virginia Theater just down the street and we quickly found out that the wait was about 2 hours. We decided to head to a local Italian restaurant instead and had a nice dinner. On the morning of Mother's Day, Wes and Finn let me sleep in and I awoke to the smell of cinnamon rolls. We headed to Springfield that afternoon to spend the afternoon with my family. It was a beautiful day and the spent a lot of time in the backyard playing baseball. Here's my little leaguer...
Since it was Mother's Day, I think Finn should have been wearing his Cubs hat. Oh, well...
I forgot my camera and had to take pics with my phone. I didn't get any good ones with all the boys, but thought Finn looked especially cute in this one. Of course he has a ball in each hand.
Love that little guy! Being his mom is the best. He certainly couldn't be sweeter and he makes me laugh constantly. He is definitely the best part of my life. I am so lucky to have him (and his daddy)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment