I guess this will be my final post on this blog. I will be starting a new blog for our new family of four (taking name suggestions for the new blog...). Although I have become a blog slacker in recent months, I am really glad that I have this record of Finn's life. It is so nice to look back and see how he has grown. I certainly have been better at keeping up the blog than I have been at updating his baby book.
We started our final day as a family of three the same way we start everyday - snuggling in bed and reading books. After a busy day of work, we had a yummy family dinner (steaks and red potatoes) and then went to Sidney Dairy Bar for dessert. Finn also helped us open gifts for the baby from my wonderful colleagues and he even received a gift (a Color Wonder clipboard, markers, and coloring book - thanks Janelle). Finn went right to sleep after his bath not really understanding how his life is going to change tomorrow. He has brought so much happiness and joy to our lives and we know he will be a fantastic (Finntastic?) big brother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment