I have neglected posting about this pregnancy. It hasn't been intentional. I've just been bad at posting this summer. Honestly, I am only on the computer when Finn is in bed and usually once he is in bed I just want to do nothing. But alas, I only have 6 days left in this pregnancy so I figured I better recap the last 9 months...
The first "alien pic."
The beginning of this pregnancy was very similar to my pregnancy with Finn. I had all the same symptoms, just earlier and stronger. Heartburn was the very first pregnancy symptom and is the reason I took a prenancy test. I was also super hungry right away and had strong food aversions (but no real morning sickness).
Sonogram #2

2nd alien pic.
The second trimester went well. I was definitely tired and worn down, but I was also running around after Finn.3rd Sonogram - 3D
Hand and armThe 3rd trimester has been pretty easy. I have felt good and baby has been a little tap dancer and flip flopper. Wes likes to watch my stomach bounce and jump. We don't know how much Finn understands what is going on. He says baby when he touches my stomach and gives it kisses, but then he pulls his shirt up and says baby, too. We have been talking about the baby as we have been getting out clothes and setting up the nursery. He refers to it as the baby's room, but who knows if he really understands it all. I guess we'll see on Wednesday



Was a beautiful page. Thanks to the designers and managers.
ReplyDeleteDude, I had no idea you were this close to the end!!! Good luck to you! Can't wait to meet baby!!!
ReplyDelete