Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Big Week So Far

This has been a busy week for us. Monday I went to get a haircut and run some errands - my first solo outing - and Finn and Wes had a boys afternoon. They must have worn each other out because after I got home, I took this classic father/son picture.


Tuesday we went to see the lactation consultant. Mr. Finnegan gained quite a bit of weight since our last visit. He now weighs 9 lbs. 6 oz. He's definitely eating well. In classic Finnegan form, he peed all over the place as soon as we took his diaper off to weigh him. He loves to pee in the open air and make a mess in his newly changed diaper. What a stinker!


Jill and Maya came to visit Tuesday evening. Maya is a great babysitter in training. She helped change 2 diapers.


Tomorrow we are going to get family pictures taken. We bought a super cute little outfit with a sweater vest and tie, but Finn has already outgrown it. Luckily, we bought it at a consignment shop so it only cost us $4. Guess he'll be wearing those overalls again. Everything else is either too small or too big. Hopefully I'll have some pics to post tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Shopping on consignment... that's my girl!
    Ollie is a pee-er, too. T never was. Boys! You know they actually sell this cup thing that covers the unit when you are doing a diaper change...

    ReplyDelete