Wes and I decided that we picked the wrong name for Finn. We should have named him Joey because he is like a baby kangaroo. He loves to be attached to the front of one of us. His favorite place to sleep is nestled on one of our chests. He is laying on mine currently. This is a picture I took while he was sleeping on my chest the other night. It was so cute because he had his arms wrapped around me.
Monday, December 22, 2008
My Little Joey
Wes and I decided that we picked the wrong name for Finn. We should have named him Joey because he is like a baby kangaroo. He loves to be attached to the front of one of us. His favorite place to sleep is nestled on one of our chests. He is laying on mine currently. This is a picture I took while he was sleeping on my chest the other night. It was so cute because he had his arms wrapped around me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Enjoy every minute of it... you can't spoil 'em enough, 'till they are 3 months old (according to Karp). I've got Ollie on my chest right now, too!
ReplyDelete