I taught with Sheryl in both Urbana and Champaign. She started a blog after her son Trenton was born and created a new one after the recent birth of her second son, Oliver. Since she moved to New Jersey, I have checked her blog often to see how her family is doing. Since we have family and friends from Virginia (and New Jersey :) to California, I thought we could start a blog to keep everyone updated on how Finn and the rest of our family is doing.
Finn is currently sitting on Wes's lap while we watch the Bears try to come back from blowing the lead with less than 2 minutes to go. Oh, Illinois sports...
I'll be back soon to post Finn's birth story and some pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You go, girl! I am SO PROUD OF YOU for starting a blog! Make it easier for me to keep in touch ;)
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about how often you post, or what you write... just get those pictures up there. He'll grow fast... I love doing a virtual baby book!
Glad to hear you are all doing well now. Birth stories never go as you think they will... but a healthy baby and momma are a perfect ending!
-Sheryl