We also had two playdates this week. Wednesday we met Ali and her three cuties, Oscar, Leo, and Daisy, at the indoor playground in Champaign. I knew about the playground (thanks, Marla!) and had seen it online, but had no idea how nice it really was. It is very clean and there are two jungle gym type contraptions - one for the little guys and one for older kids. Around the play area is a walking track for moms and strollers. There is also a big area that has tables so that you can bring in lunch and two nice family restrooms. If it had a nursing room it would be perfect. Ali and I chatted and walked around with the babies while Oscar and Leo played in the middle. We had a great time and I'm sure we'll visit many more times in the future. It will be a great place to go play in the wintertime. Sadly, I forgot my camera so I have no pictures of Finn's first playdate. Ali took a couple and I will post them when she sends them to me.
Playdate number two was at the mall. Finn and I met up with Tina, a teacher at my school, and her 6 week old son Jayden. Tina and I ate in the Food Court while the boys watched the carousel. We then walked around and shopped while Jayden napped in his stroller and Finn stayed wide awake - no surprise there. In my opinion, the mall is the perfect place for a baby playdate. The babes were happy to be strolled around and we had fun chatting and shopping. The mall also had two big family bathrooms - one with a nursing room. I'm sure Tina and I will meet up for at least one more playdate here before we go back t work. Here are the boys...
To top it all off, we were excited to have Aunt Amanda and Cousin Corinne in town this weekend. Finn loves watching Corinne and she is really sweet with him. She calls him Baby Finn which is so cute.

Jealous! An indoor playplace with a jogging track? I'd be all over that. I thought ours was great because they have Purell machines every ten feet...
ReplyDeleteSure do miss that nursing room at the mall. Thank goodness for the wrap!
Finn growing any more hair? Lookin' kinda baldy there ;) Sill got the mullet? Ollie does. First food tonight! Let's see if he sleeps longer.