Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Break Week

We've had a pretty busy week. We've gotten lots of little things around the house done. Most notably, Wes rented a power washer and washed the house. The plumber started on Tuesday and has plumbed in our new basement bathroom. We've run around all week running errands and have taken several walks. Wes left Friday afternoon to meet his brother and sister in Nashville for the weekend. He should be home late tonight. This means Finn and I have been surviving without dad for a few days. We've done just fine, but we sure do miss him!

Finn has been sleeping in his crib for over a week now. He has done really well, even slept through the night once. Usually he wakes up just once around 3-4 and we have been able to pacify him back to sleep in a few minutes. He then wakes up again between 5-6:30 for his first feeding of the day. He'll usually go back to sleep snuggled up between us for another hour or two. And, yes, I know cosleeping isn't the best idea, but we certainly enjoy those extra couple hours of sleep and it will end next week when I go back to work anyway.

That's right, I am headed back to work Monday, April 6th. I'm hoping I can make it through the day without my little guy. I am going to be a wreck I'm sure. Wednesday we took Finn to hang out at his daycare. He met Brandy who will be taking care of him and her daughter Kennedy. Luke, another little guy who Brandy cares for and the son of a couple of our friends, was also there. Brandy is a good friend of Amanda Noel's from high school. She is fantastic and we know that Finn will receive wonderful care. We have no concerns about his well being at all. I am concerned about my well being though!

Finn turns 4 months old tomorrow. I'll post a 4 month pic soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment