My friend Tina, who I work with, just had a baby 10 weeks ago. We are both going back to work Monday and wanted to have one last playdate. She called me yesterday and told me that she was taking Jayden to the mall to get his pictures taken and asked if I wanted to meet her. I decided not only meet her, but to get Finn's pictures taken also. We had just bought a really cute outfit for Easter so I dressed him up and off we went.
Going in I had a coupon for no sitting fee and a small portrait package that only cost $4.99. I tried to live in denial for awhile and pretend that I might actually leave the place having only spent five bucks. Yeah, right! The pictures came out so well that I spent about 30 times that. I guess that's what happens when you have such an adorable, photogenic kid!
I bought a picture package, but I also bought the CD so I can print as many copies as I want in any size. Anyone out there who wants a picture, just email me the size and which pose - as many as you want. Enjoy!





OMG! I totally see how you ended up buying 'em all! Good for you; you can't ever get him this little again. Take them often!
ReplyDelete