Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Finally...

Wes took our computer to school last week and just brougt it back today. It's really hard to live without a computer these days. Luckily I had access at school and on my phone or who knows how I would have survived.

We have been busy as usual. Last Monday we took Finn to the Infant Cognition Lab on campus. They run several different studies and experiments to learn about babies. Finn helped with two different tests. There was a box and someone's hand would come in and change the object in the box and they timed how long Finn watched. It was interesting and we got $10 for taking him in. That $10 probably should have gone into Finn's piggy bank, but instead half of it bought me McDonalds for lunch the next day. Hey, who has time to grocery shop anymore?

Finn and I have been enjoying baby swim class. I finally got brave last Thursday and took him under water. He did a great job and didn't even cry. I took him under again tonight, too. He is even starting to kick which is great for a baby his age. Ali let us borrow the wetsuit her boys wore when they were little. So cute!


Swimming fun.
Going under!

We did it!

Saturday we went to see the beautiful and talented Maya in the Park District's production of Annie Jr. Maya was fantastic! Such a beautiful voice and amazing stage presence.

Sunday was a lazy day. We did go out for lunch at Li'l Porgy's and ran a couple errands. Here's just a couple more cute pics.

Mmmm, lemonade shake up!

Yes, that is a thumb in the mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment