I must say it again...I can't believe Finn is already 9 months old. He's still a super sweet little guy. My only complaint is that he has stopped sleeping through the night, but I am sticking to my belief that it is because of teething and as soon as he gets through this "phase," he'll be back to our super sleeper.
He's crawling faster than ever and gets around pretty easily. Pulling himself up is a breeze. Here he is looking like a big boy in his overalls and cowboy shoes.

This picture is for Wes. I looked up the other day and saw that of all the toys laying around, Finn had picked up his bat (kind of sitting on it here) and baseball. Ready to make his dad proud!
Wes and I celebrated Finn's 9 month birthday with pizza and we even let Finn try it. Of course, he was a fan.
Finn's 9 month check up is Thursday so I'll be back soon to post an update.
No comments:
Post a Comment