Monday, April 6, 2009

Back to Work :(

Today was my first day back to work. Finn and I both survived the day with few tears. I did most of my crying Friday and over the weekend. We were too busy this morning to cry. We were up at 6:15 to eat. Wes got Finn ready while I got myself ready. I swear the car was overflowing with all of our stuff! We loaded up and were out the door by 7:00. Of course Finn filled his pants at about 6:50 and we had to do a diaper change, as well as a change of clothes before we even left the house. We both took Finn to Brandi's and then Wes dropped me off at school. I only bothered her with one phone call. Wes then picked Finn up at about 3:30 and they came and picked me up after my staff meeting. That's right! Not only did I have to survive a day of work, I had to sit through a staff meeting. Luckily, it was a quick one and I was with my little guy by 4:45. Of course, he was asleep, but it was nice just to see his little rosy cheeks and sweet face. Am I going to be able to do this everyday? Luckily this is a 4 day week.

No pics today. Tomorrow is our first baby swim class with Ali so we should have a couple pictures of that. Very excited!

1 comment:

  1. I teared up reading that one. Hang tough!

    Can't wait to hear about the baby swim class. You are lucky to have that offered-- and with a fantastic instructor!

    ReplyDelete